الأربعاء، 14 يوليو 2010




In a blur over the insistence of two
Trwat steal my
I plunged in hunger
Enjoy Akhaniin
From Bao-Saharan Bjp million
Those of religion on them the curse of God to the Day of Judgement
Alquintaoy and I'm good, traitors Ajmaien
Quell Eshrd but not the yen
Desert me and my heart Do land and sea, mountain and valley
Land is the land of Ajay and accidental
Janas my world I want my right
Desert me I'm where are the spiritual Fdaha
Iamor that my words do to increase the tyranny
Understand the pain you have not been published but sad
Adhb of Jheimant governance without my parents Rdjaan
Are not welcome those who conquer the Spanish hello
And make life down without a title
Adhb desert me forcibly from you, O Satan
Will not, but will want to disobedience
To victory or the certificate does not the second option
Posted by Semiramis at 09:59

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق